Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LitRPG

Started by Puckish [3919258] on in Art & Literature.

1 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Puckish [3919258]

 

Hey there everyone!

I've been diving deep into the LitRPG genre for a few years now and I’m looking to see who else is reading. I’d love to swap recommendations or just chat about our favorite series!

My current favorites:

  • Dungeon Crawler Carl (Matt Dinniman)

  • He Who Fights with Monsters (Shirtaloon)

  • The Land (Aleron Kong)

  • The Completionist Chronicles (Dakota Krout)

Runner up: Legend of the Ghost Hound

If you're into the genre, drop a comment! What are you reading right now?

Big_Pussy [3542082]

I just started reading again and finished the 3 books that make up A knight of the seven kingdoms. I also bought 4 more: The Wager, The Song of Achilles, Project Hail Mary and Dungeon Crawler Carl. I'm almost done with Project Hail Mary and it's very good so far. Out of the next 3 I'm looking forward to Dungeon Crawler Carl the most, I've heard great things. I will have to look into the others you mentioned