Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for spouse :)

Started by Sperudisperu [4047071] on in Properties.

1 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Sperudisperu [4047071]

Im a level 20, active and friendly player who just started playing torn about 2 months ago and I'm making my own money pretty well so far.

I am currently renting a 4525 happiness PI and I am looking for a spouse with whom I can split properties costs (including rent). At every new rental the split is 50/50. The first half of the renting days upkeep is payed by me, the other by the spouse. 

 

I am not interested in a "real" engagement, like real friendship or something else, however, if we get along well we can help each other whenever needed.  I am just into it for the money benefits and merits. Also dont care if you re a boy/girl. Feel free to DM 

 

I am no longer searching for some1. :)

Apex-legend [4086618]

I m also finding a spouse who have a PI to do my happy jumps and need merits also obviously. But also need a long term partner who is helpfull too