Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Betting Issue

Started by skycycle [3837003] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
skycycle [3837003]

Hello, 

 

I am a avid gambler on games and have never had a problem. I placed a bet on USA to win the gold in Men's hockey and I won the bet, but it came up as a loss. I know nobody wanted them to win (including me), but I felt it was going to happen. Can anyone explain the cause of this weird aberration? 

 

THX

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As mentioned in our Bookie Policies, the 3-way Ordinary time matches are settled based on the score at the end of regular time. The match ended in a 1-1 draw.

Hockey

"Regular time" is settled on regular time (3 periods of 20 minutes) only. For "Including Overtime" the settlement includes overtime, but penalty shoot-outs are not included. Postponed matches are void unless rescheduled and played within 48 hours of the initial scheduled start time.