Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Raid, The Legend.

Started by Jose [3568706] on in Art & Literature.

0 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Jose [3568706]

Would you like to buy these gems? It's only gas money?

Would you like to peel back a cold one instead of spending that dime with your honey?

I think not, I can't picture my life wrapped in thought.

Sometimes you need to keep moving, keep flowing and it really depends on how the music used to be.

Think of the time when that one rhythmic narcissistic beat created rap beef.

And created this smoke among your peers, the personal opinions, the personal beliefs and the personal deceit.

So, I raid to distract my mind, to distract myself from creating these stupid opinions of others that are always obsolete or hard to find.

Let my champion reign and take my brain far away from all this drama, I'll be here raiding and keeping my family away from trauma...