Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Question

Started by Confiscated [2445488] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Confiscated [2445488]

When betting on 3-way ordinary time on football matches, is this the score up until 90 mins or does this also include extra time?

 

I was under the impression it was up to 90 mins, however a game I've just bet on had a goal on 91st minute and it classed the final score as 2-2 rather than 2-1 (it was 2-1 up until 90 mins).

 

I might be getting it wrong, just thought I'd check before I report it.