Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ethical Mugging

Started by Undoer [3963081] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Undoer [3963081]

You’ve heard of ethical hacking, right?

Same idea.

This is Ethical Mugging.

I take your money by force, invest it into stock perks, and within one year of the mug you get 100% of it back + 1% interest.

Every mug gets logged. Every repayment gets sent. I’m not here to financially ruin you — I’m just temporarily reallocating your liquidity while you’re in the hospital staring at the ceiling.

This isn’t random violence.
This is structured aggression with a repayment schedule.

Don’t like it? Want to opt out?

You can join the Official Do-Not-Mug Registry™ by sending $1,000,000 or more with the message:
“I want to opt out of being mugged.”

That’s not extortion.
That’s a premium subscription.

Look — I’m not bounty farming. I’m not zeroing wallets for sport. I’m speedrunning capitalism with mild blunt force trauma involved.

You’ll get it back.
Plus 1%.

Ethical.
Mostly.