Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Walking backwards

Started by Jose [3568706] on in Art & Literature.

0 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Jose [3568706]

I pick up the pen, the piece of paper and repent

Lost souls, big goals and still I can't write out my sins

My sins, my sins I'll bury them and carry them, I'll carry them

 

I pick up the pen, the ink drys long before I carry out my sins

Death of the five legged horsemen, it's like the future depends on my pins

My pins of sorrow, let me slip and slide before the dirt dampens and muddy's the waters
I'm walking backwards not knowing where I was or where I came from, the path I came from seems so unclear

And yet, I was there not long ago but my mind, it cannot recollect and I collect my thoughts but my thoughts are unclear, my thoughts are unclear

I walk, I walk backwards with my hands in my pocket and with my shoes untethered

Will I fall or will I regress my steps to the beginning...