Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LQ Revive Services

Started by -LQ- [3840752] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
-LQ- [3840752]

✚ Private Revive Services by -LQ-

Current Status: Building to 100 Skill

I prefer to play it straight with my clients. I am currently grinding my Revive Skill up to 100  before I take on massive Ranked War (RW) faction contracts.

Until then, I am exclusively taking on private, individual requests.

Who is this service for?.

  • Hospital Escapes: Need to get out fast to fly, train, or trade? Message me.
  • Private Clients: Individual players who prefer direct and reliable help without unnecessary hassle.

  • Long-term Networking: Factions looking to secure a reliable, dedicated reviver for the future once my skill hits 100.

What you can expect

  • Professional and straightforward communication.
  • Highly competitive rates while I build my skill.
  • No nonsense. Clear terms and fast execution.

📩 Send me a message to discuss availability and pricing.

-LQ- NETWORK