Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Player Trader!

Started by RMilli [3890724] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
RMilli [3890724]

Hello, I see you are a newer player and I wanted to reach out because I am a new trader that is offering 96% market value on plushies and flowers. Along with buying other items. I want to offer this service to newer players so you can have a safe way of selling items and make a little more than what you would on the item market.

 

Here is my price list: https://tornexchange.com/prices/RMilli/

 

I buy other things not on there but would need to evaluate prices on an as need basis. Please reach out with any trades or questions!