I'm Italian so I gotta go with one of my countries' cars. Personally I love the Ferrari 430, but realistically as a more affordable car I'd go with an Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio... I mean it's soooo beautiful and it's a racing car too
Favorite car
Started by Alessandro_07 [4145198] on in Motoring.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Yo! i'm italian too.
Panda Fire 1000
Toyota Hilux LN106
The car I miss most is the 1931 Ford Model A Roadster.