Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading up!

Started by Teutatez [3843328] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Teutatez [3843328]

Hey Everyone!

 

I wanted to do something fun given the massive amount of dirty bombs going off. I'm sure there are still decent people out there that will help me with this fun activity I have for my faction! What I'm trying to do is trade up! I'm currently tasking my players to start with a small first aid kit and moving up! We are trying to how high we can get. It's not a get rich quick scheme by any chance and it may take a year but it's something fun to try.

 

If any traders out there are willing to help, I would appreciate it!