Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdose percentage

Started by noEpitaph [4060151] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
noEpitaph [4060151]

Hello!

 

Is there informations about the exact chance to overdose on every drug?

 

The wikitorn is saying that it is 1 in 2500 for Cannabis, but otherwise it just says "very small chance".

 

Are there real numbers available in some place?

 

Thanks!

Winged_Cougar [1993598]

Torn.report can give you a real analysis of your own drug use.

My overall Cannabis use isn't high enough to get anything meaningful, from a statistical standpoint.  Even if I had actually overdosed once, I'd most likely be considered an outlier.  I only use it on 4/20, in-game.

 

Cannabis

84
Good

0
Overdoses

8y, 9mo, 1w, 4d, 15h
Est. Time Not on Drug

Personal

84
Good

$577,668
Spent

0
ODs

Current Streak

84
Good Streak

Overall Streak & Duration

84
Good Streak

4d, 9h
Est. Total Cooldown

Gains

830
Nerve

noEpitaph [4060151]

That's cool but that's just representative of your own sampling, I'm curious if there exist any official numbers for any drugs. 

 

I was told Xanax may be 2% and Ecstasy maybe 5% - mine own sample is too small at the moment though!

AJ- [2173898]

Xanax is right around 2%, thats been made evident in the past.

 

As for the other drugs, I dont think anyone has taken enough of a singular drug and only that drug to really get an accurate OD rate.