Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MAJOR GLITCH

Started by SentinelJedi [2761649] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
SentinelJedi [2761649]

After the faction I’m in, finished a chain, everything was going well… until it wasn’t. 
I had been minding my business, relaxing a bit and checking my respect score after we took a break to give the other faction some time to catch up a bit, when all of a sudden…

 

 

 

Exhibit A)

 

 

Exhibit B)

 

 

 

In addition to these errors, I also got one when I tried to access my stocks, the error message read as follows: “Wrong rfcv token”

 

While this might not seem like a big deal now, who’s to say it won’t become a bigger deal later?  If this glitch was able to make my API keys disappear, what more could this glitch do!? And while yes, it rectified itself after I got rid of my torn tabs, it still happened again today. 

 

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

I'm going to guess it's likely the same bug that was reported here. Per Cloudjumper: 

 

Your browser cookies for the current session are corrupted, please try clearing the browser cookies for Torn from your browser settings to resolve the issue. Specifically, this cookie needs to be deleted. If you are on mobile, you will have to clear the app data to resolve it.

Mentions: Wrong rfcv token