Confirmed, I'm crazy
Done
Started by tom_churkin [3611900] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Do your parents know youre online playing Torn?
For people that don't want to click external links: (you can paste pictures directly into a forum post)
Half of them do
Just tell me I'm going crazy and I'll close the thread.
You cannot close the thread; is this enough to make you going crazy ?
Yes, really hope they'd add an option to delete your threads because I look like an idiot
That's cool and all, but can I have your stuff?
graved