After a fair few frustrating wars, multiple match ups with impossible win conditions at all.
The ranked warring system needs a change. Torn and smaller factions need a fairer match up system that combines Battle Stats, whether averages or total with a 5m buffer so you can at least stack the people you are going against.
Oh, and before anyone says it does go off battle stats (which i thought was the case) it isn't
I would like to suggest that there been a new system that DOES include battle stats as a factor, as stated above I don't mind hard wars but when your getting matched with people 2b stats and cache farmers that are hiring mercs it gets a little crazy.
I know it would affect the cache farmers (poor them) but at least they would get matched as close together to there stats as possible.
It would encourage new factions to war, and not term.
i know i seem like a whinny bitch but it gets pretty annoying when it has happened 4 times in a row. anyway thanks for reading