I would love to see Chess added to the Casino. I feel like it would be quite popular. I know it isn't really a traditional Casino game so just throwing it out there haha
Chess
Started by Ghost_Face [4128717] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Completely understandable, wholeheartedly not going to happen. Torn used to have chess, but it was rife with cheaters. Every game was either a stalemate because both players were using a bot to determine moves for them, or one person wasn't using a bot and got absolutely annihilated.
Ah I see. I didn't know that. That's a shame.
If only there were a search function
No need to be rude, jerk. I'm 10 days into the game.
Then perhaps don’t make suggestions without a basic understanding of the game you’re only 10 days into?
How dare I make a suggestion in the suggestion forum. You're so right, your highness. My mistake. Sorry I didn't get the ever so important memo that Chess existed but now it doesn't. Maybe you should personally message every new player in the game so they have a basic understanding of that preciously vital information. Wouldn't want them to offend another fragile soul like yourself. Shove it, buddy.