Hello! I am searching for a company I could buy trains from, I would like 8-10 trains/day.
Looking to buy trains long-term (at least one month).
Please contact me AFTER checking my low work stats :)
Manual labor: 140
Intelligence: 2,450
Endurance: 1,768
Total: 4,358
Buying Trains!
Started by smallrandoo [4112247] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 11 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
I think posted this to the wrong page, whoops im so sorry haha