Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game Referral

Started by Flint [2090795] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Flint [2090795]

 

My friend WinterWolf_394 spoke with a helper (Belle) regarding how they can confirm that they were referred to the game by someone, and they were instructed that either one of us can make a forum post in bugs/issues and have the other reply in confirmation to have this sorted (if possible).

Since I have more experience in torn and writing they have asked that I create the forum post, as such I will be having them reply to this post as confirmation.

Summary: I referred WinterWolf_394 [4151733] to Torn, they missed the referral link and thus didn't actually get referred by me