Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Websit under construction

Started by zordork [2166192] on in API Development.

1 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
zordork [2166192]

I am working on a website for my faction and I want to include faction infomation, members, rank, respect etc. Everything is going great and the site is working as i want eg: this is my member TCG card:

 

 

But the one thing that i cant seem to work out is the factions Ranked War Status. I want an API call that fetches our current war stats, eg: At peace, At War with {faction} (showing current scores) or War Scheduled against {faction} (showing date and time of start or countdown)

 

Any help would be greatfull