Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Will, AKA StonedAssassin RIP

Started by JayBragga [1874267] on in General Discussion.

90 replies · 2.58k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
91
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

StonedAssassin [27785] ×2

JayBragga [1874267]

This man was a great guy. Always there to talk, anytime you needed someone to chat with. My heart is heavy knowing, he's no longer there for me to clown with. Late night drunken group voice chats, won't ever be the same again.  I've known Will for 10 years + and in that time I've watched him deal with ups and downs. But always made the best of it. Even tho sometimes it was harder then ever to cope with the chaos of life...  None of that matters anymore cause you got your wings.  You will never be forgotten! RIP StonedAssassin.

 

Save me a spot and a fatty up there.  I'll miss you bro! So much love for you man! RIP brother! 

 

Mentions: StonedAssassin [27785]

Ar53_Hol [2430424]

Really sorry for your loss. I wish the best to both Wills families, online and IRL. 

 

I never knew the guy so can’t comment on them, but a life is more than just a life to the people around you. 

I’ll smoke a fatty in his honour later

BunnyIglesias [3301318]

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you, his friends and his family. Hope you find some comfort in your memories you shared with him during this rough time. <3

Rest in peace to him

-DirtNap- [3455398]

I love you Will. Always there for everyone and never asked for anything in return. The laughs we had and the late nights in Voice chat I will always hold dear. I have your damn picture as my screen saver....the fact I will never again hear you laugh or hear your voice is destroying me.  Just know I am never far will. A piece of me left with you and I will carry on your memory and legacy with me until my dying day. The world is a worse off place without you in it. REST easy brother. Ill take it from here.

Foxy73 [2127668]

Rest in Peace, Will.  We had great years together in InsX, where we shared the good, the bad and the ugly, but always as friends.  You will never be forgotten xo

LadyVoldemort [3189612]

Stoned had a heart of gold 💛 I am so lucky to have him as a friend and mentor in torn since I started. He will be missed by so many and is loved so much. RIP friend 🖤 

Woodsey [2759689]

RIP Will. I always enjoyed our late night Discord calls during my time in InsurreXtion and I had always hoped that we would be in the same faction again. This is honestly such a shock, you'll never be forgotten.

KEZEK [3360721]

I only have known Will for about 2 years but he was the best of us, he had his own way about things and his own particular brand of humor! From the moment I met him I felt at ease with him and immediately felt he was a long lost brother. We spent many nights hanging out just chatting. He recently just got interested in making graphics and I am extremely honored that he asked me for guidance and cnc on his work. He had a great eye and mind for it. 

 

-DirtNap- and I spent a lot of time talking to him the past couple of weeks trying to be there for him with his ups and downs, losing him is like losing a piece of me or my real life family. I know he is without any pain or anguish now and I know he is smiling down on us lighting up some good-good. 

 

Rest is peace brother, you will be missed but never forgotten. Love you Will! We will see you on our next respawn

Elzeothis [2961389]

Stoney was a prince amongst players and a giant among men. We love you, Brother Stoney, and are all lesser for having lost you.

 

He was a friend to everyone and an enemy to none, whose heart was bigger than all of Torn and whose endless depth of caring had no limit. His kindness, thoughtfulness, inclusiveness and generosity was truly boundless.

 

He had a heart for service, a spirit for giving, and spent all of his time looking after all of us.

 

Our world is darker now without your light in it, Will. We love you and will never stop honoring your kind heart, giving spirit, and uplifting vision. Thank you for being our friend.

Amora [2763524]

This is horrible news, my condolences to all of his friends, family and everyone that had the pleasure of knowing him. Thinking of his little buddy Apollo as well