Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage Commitment merit expansion

Started by TEXANS [2272745] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
TEXANS [2272745]

What are the chances that torn adds to the 2000 days in a marriage commitment/. 

 

I'm currently married and for over 2500 days, but my spouse is inactive and I want to find another spouse but not if there is a good chance that more merits will be added.

 

On another note, same question goes for thief crime merits. There are so many crimes that fall under thief but yet the last medal you get is for 10k total. Will they increase the total? Have they done it before? 

 

 

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

I doubt this will be added, at least anytime soon. The merits that currently exist have been there for a long, long time as is.

Oook [2559571]

Ive got 106 days left with my inactive spouse for the 2000 days. 

However nor do I have the deadly duo merit so they're deffo gone then. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

All merits for commitment existed before they were even reached by the active player population. So you're looking at like 15+ years since they were last changed and modified in any way. 

 

Sure.... One could be added in the future. But I'd say the odds are slim. Chedburn vastly prefers merits and awards that require some sort of actual player interaction. 

WompLong [3853956]

I vaguely recall Chedburn a long time ago saying he sort of regret making the commitment merits because he didn't want to force people to be with someone or stick with a faction just because of the merits 

 

Edit: But there is a chance I made this up

python [1009878]

I remember something like that too, and they had said they had no intentions to ever add more onto marriage/faction commitment merits 

ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

They changed faction one to cumulative days. But yeah, marriage is still consecutive days. 2000 days. And ched did say no new ones will come.