Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Map being super resource heavy

Started by Cheb [876657] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Cheb [876657] Reporter

Hi there,

 

I am using a gaming PC on performance mode with nothing but 1 chrome tab open and no background processes running, When trying to navigate the map it is so super resource intense that it completely lags out my PC. I have 16gb of RAM and a GTX 4060 installed and it is absolutely killing my entire laptop just to move around. I can run RDR2 on max settings with less lag than navigating the map.

YouTube video cDr2mX5wY4I