Yes, banjos are cool.
Yes Banjo.
Started by Chaderloper [3377935] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
i could post "MY ASS ITCHES AND SMELLS LIKE SHIT" and it would still be better than this post
You are mean to banjos.
Trash. Grave this garbage please
These are the shitposts I strive for
Graved no discussion
nah, this isn't shitpost
this is shit post
Sad.
maybe don't post f**king garbage, bitch
You sound unhappy.
You suck bro
You sound like you need Jesus.
Eat shit retard
Maybe I will, but you still need Jesus.
I like banjos
Mmm banjos
Guys I think Evelyn likes banjos
I do like banjos. I held onto my grandfather's banjo for a while but I never learned to play.
It's never too late.