Hi I'm looking for some one who looking for more clients
To their list, I'm looking for someone who can banner work for a faction
For recruitment must have examples of Their work will pay in torn cash name
Your price
Started by RYDERWITCHER96 [2696324] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Joe-Purdy [4049508] ×2
Hi I'm looking for some one who looking for more clients
To their list, I'm looking for someone who can banner work for a faction
For recruitment must have examples of Their work will pay in torn cash name
Your price
You’ll find more success in the Graphics forums
Thank you MR Alien
Moved to Graphics
I'd also recommend just browsing peoples' threads in the graphics forum. Everyone has their own individual style/preferences that they are probably better at doing, and so you'll probably have a better experience commissioning from someone who has done what you're looking for style wise.
Hey, i'm Joe-Purdy, doing some works on graphic design and a little bit editing video and convert it to gif.
Here is my latest work on company banner :
My Gif Shop Banner :
Its my first work on making graphic design on faction banner,
Least :
Mentions: Joe-Purdy [4049508]
Hi Ryderwither96,
I saw your job ad on graphics design regarding banner works.
Im reaching out stating my interests that ill love to work with you.
Mentions: [OPEN] Nijil1 - GFX and Customs Shop
I recommend this guy!