Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1* LS hiring! (lingerie model)

Started by CosmicNeptune [3848713] on in Company Recruitment.

5 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
CosmicNeptune [3848713]

 1* LS hiring looking for Lingerie Model! 

paying 20x highest stat, 20k Per EE Merit. 
Must be active daily (log in at least once a day) 


I have both stocks going to affect very soon! So we will grow fast! I was able to obtain 1* in less than 3 days, I am determined to have this company grow as quickly as possible. If you are interested in being a lingerie model please apply! 

https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&userID=3848713