Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donor packs bug

Started by Cloudus [4118839] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cloudus [4118839]

Hey I just bought 2 time 2 donor packs, but I didn’t received them.

total I bought 4 donor packs right now, I can provide receipt if needed

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Paypal had some delays this morning which is why the order took time to process. If you are missing anything or want a refund on something you accidentally double bought, please write an email to payments@torn.com 

 

Thanks!