Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(Buying) RW Weapons! And gear

Started by Slypanda [3747168] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Slypanda [3747168]

Im looking into purchasing some RW gear and weapons. I am unclear on what is a meta set up right now. If you have gear AND are willing to explain what weapon combos work perfectly together at a high level of play then I’d appreciate it! 

I’m looking to purchase something to lower defenses (macana or dbk) as well as a gun or guns to compliment taking out opponents far stronger than me. 
2B budget