Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by Marky_ [2178899] on in Attacking.

10 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Marky_ [2178899]

Hello

 

I'm buying losses, and I'm paying $250k per loss

 

I am most active between 21:00TCT and 02:00TCT and will pay actively around that time

 

I may also pay when I come online randomly outside of this time

 

No limits on hits, do as many as you like!

 

If you haven't received payment after I've been online, shoot me a message!

 

NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW CUSTOMERS