Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage

Started by murdoch34 [4141598] on in Properties.

1 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
murdoch34 [4141598]

Ok so probably a long shot but I’m looking for a woman to marry doesn’t have to have a pi but that’s a bonus I have some properties and I’m good ant making money I’m active and work at what I want so if your interested let me know and I live in a penthouse right now with gym bonus and own a mansion