Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

looking for spouse.

Started by maki3o [4157271] on in Properties.

0 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
maki3o [4157271]

Looking for a Spouse (boy, girl, or anything in between) (Merit Hunt!) 💍✈️

Hey everyone! I'm currently working toward the Marriage Merit and hoping to find someone who has a Private Island with an Airstrip who'd be willing to marry for the merit.

I'm still a fairly new player, but I'm very active and grinding my stats and education every day. I may not have much to offer yet, but I'mm committed to improving and helping however I can along the way.

If youre willing to take in a motivated newbie and help me complete this milestone, Id really appreciate it!

Feel free to DM me if youre interested.
Thanks so much and happy grinding! 🙏😇❤️

 

*married*