Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED]

Started by Blender [2138539] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Blender [2138539]

Hi,

 

I'm looking to buy 40 total losses at 250k each.

Each paid after you attack and lose to me if I'm online, or if I'm offline I will pay for each loss that occurred while I was away from torn.

Leave any logs in this forum thread and I'll message you when I pay.

 

Please message me to confirm how many hits you'd like to do and I'll let you know if you're good to go.

 

40/40 losses

19:05:21 - 12/03/26 You sent $3,650,000 to TBOGT with the message: 14 Losses +bonus for first
19:11:48 - 12/03/26 You sent $500,000 to MoontheLoon with the message: 2 Losses

20:15:36 - 12/03/26 You sent $1,000,000 to IndoJose with the message: 4 Losses

20:21:03 - 12/03/26 You sent $1,000,000 to IndoVico with the message: 4 Losses

20:21:48 - 12/03/26 You sent $250,000 to WaChromo with the message: 1 Loss

20:31:37 - 12/03/26 You sent $4,050,000 to MasJosee with the message: 15 Losses