I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I just tried to avoid a retal hit during a RW by losing a game of RR intentionally.
But after losing, they could still hosp me again after 10 seconds? is this normal?
Started by Elaine [2047176] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I just tried to avoid a retal hit during a RW by losing a game of RR intentionally.
But after losing, they could still hosp me again after 10 seconds? is this normal?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16545597&b=0&a=0&to=27085537
Intentional, you cannot lose intentionally in RR while under attack.
Mentions: Russian Roulette Loss Does not put player to hospital while pending attack
oh i was not aware of that fact. Quite an odd decision to make this not work.
But thanks for the clarifictaion.