Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dog style

Started by KittyCat_Meow [4124604] on in Animals & Nature.

25 replies · 361 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

KittyCat_Meow [4124604]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Are you interested?

 

In any kind of...

dog?

What are your preferences?

Do you like big dogs? Or do you like smaller dogs?

 A fluffy one? Or not a fluffy one?

 

Do you love dogs?

Do your dogs love you?

Do you treat them well?

 

Can i pet your dog sometimes?

Can i touch your dog?

Can i? If yes, ill let you pet mine

 

 

Hevneren [3449854]

Yes. On most. We got a large medium dog. Mix og groenendahl, rottweiler and leonberger. 32 kg strong cudle Machines, she loves to cuddle and to destroy trees and toys. He he

PrinceWoock [2788217]

I like big dogs. I've got a 60kg Serbian type rottweiler. He's my shadow, my bodyguard, my best friend, he lives to protect me and my family. Best breed. 

Ripcorder [4252513]

I have a 2yr old Springador (Springer Spaniel / Labrador cross)

 

amazing dog from a gun dog family. Amazingly intelligent and loyal 

Cedrina [4055011]

I don't have a dog but I have always wanted a dog. When I was a kid we briefly had a Rough Collie, then a Whippet lurcher, both were the sweetest dogs ever. 

 

I'd love a Rough Collie one day. My favourite breeds are the sighthounds, especially the Borzoi. Small dogs terrify me so I don't see myself ever having one of those, although Papillons seem cool. I would never get a terrier. I LOVE the giant breeds but their health issues and short lifespans mean realistically, I would probably not choose one of those, if I were it would have to be a Newfoundland. I like a lot of other breeds too, but I always come back to the Rough Collie when I think about the kind of dog that's most well suited to my circumstances. 

AriettyClock [2683621]

Cedrina if you love sighthounds but fear the short lifespan, have you considered a whippet? They are super little dogs, not small enough to be yappy but small enough to have a decent lifespan. They are super intelligent and have generally very good temperaments.

Cedrina [4055011]

Yes, I absolutely love whippets, my only concern would be I have cats. I spoke to a guy with whippets once and said about that and he said as long as they're raised with them they get on okay, but it's still something that would ****le at the back of my mind mixing a sighthound with cats. 

Daemony [4464932]

I love both terriers and whippets. Both are regularly running in flyball, a fast paced relay fetch dog sport which I participate in with my team. I have a small terrier, only 12 inches tall and 16 pounds named Watson. He is not allowed around cats for good reason.