Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item disappearing

Started by Morgane_Gigi [4174131] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Morgane_Gigi [4174131]

HI There,

Brand new in Torn, I was happy to have a computer and managed to do some bootleg. Today I want to do more bootleg and I do not have my computer anymore in my items. My item list is very short cause I start only, I did not sell it anc verified that on the lsitings and notification. Is it possible someone stole it from my item list ?? Very confusing . Thanks for your answers . 

 

Dakarnob [2810608]

Your items cannot be stolen. See logs and filter it by items outgoing. That'll explain what happened to your computer. Most likely it was a miss click and the computer was sent to Dump.

Beerstein [1322136]

Welcome, buy a new one but yeah check logs. They're pretty meaty so it may be hard to find them here. Since you have so few, you may be able to without the filter though.

 

You sent $100,000 to Morgane_Gigi.

Shlefter [2901183]

Isn't there a crit fail for bootlegging that can lose you a computer?

 

Here's a couple so you don't need to run into the problem again

19:37:23 - 13/03/26 You sent 10x Personal Computer to Morgane_Gigi

Morgane_Gigi [4174131]

Thanks to all of you who gave me, a reply, a computer or money. Was not expecting such generosity. MAkes a difference from other places really. 

big thank you to you all. 

 

M