[Deleted]
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Lilly [187326]
· 24 likes ·
Thank you for letting us know. We'll handle it from here. - Lady_White [2676391]
· 20 likes ·
Congrats, you escaped a 6k faction that would only shaft your growth and experience here in Torn. But as for the accusations, we're just to take your word for it? Where's the screenshots? Where's the logs? Why has no one … - Crimsom678 [3415948]
· 8 likes ·
I may be wrong I dont see theft but communication issues from your screenshots should have talked it through to understand why the are delays and the like. I dont see any where the person says they wont give the …
Thank you for letting us know. We'll handle it from here.
Congrats, you escaped a 6k faction that would only shaft your growth and experience here in Torn.
But as for the accusations, we're just to take your word for it? Where's the screenshots? Where's the logs? Why has no one called anyone retarded yet?
I'll come back with popcorn if this gets interesting but I'm not holding my breath.
[Deleted]
I don't see the problem?
I may be wrong
I dont see theft but communication issues from your screenshots should have talked it through to understand why the are delays and the like. I dont see any where the person says they wont give the money just see you raging, saying they can eat the money and blocking him that's rude brother
But I hope this gets fixed nonetheless
[Deleted]
I dont know about the rest but in my side sometimes my guys have to ask 5× its because managing a +90 faction is a pain and I have to do flights as well patience for both sides is needed it would be quite a thing if I was blasted at the internet for every delay
I dont really understand attacking people for every small matter but I've noted here in torn people when they were disrespected,or went through losses even if you dislike their posts they seem to be willing to resort to violence .
Communication is important it was fine if you left but if you block someone who has not verbally abused you than you kinda cut off thet aspect . So they couldn't explain their side of the story.
So in my side I see communication issues can't say anyone was right nor wrong
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
Do yourself a favor, join a better faction with higher respect and actual perks.
People have RL and part of the trade off of having your money safely stored is that it isn't instant for you to get it, also it does my head in when people ask for money in faction chat after I ask for DMs - I get alerts for messages and probably miss FC
[Deleted]
Op seems like one of those kids who heard about the tide pod challenge and thought it was a life long diet plan..
snagoo: "why do I need to ask in dm? cant I faction chat"
Response along the lines of 'its easier to manage for me this way'
snagoo: "oh okay, keep the money im leaving" makes post about them being scammers
wtf
It doesn't sound like they were actually trying to steal your money, they just wanted you to message bankers directly. There was no need to rage out, you could have just waited (a few days probably in that small of a faction) for them to get your money and then leave and find somewhere better.
why would u ask in faction chat for your bank balance? anyone can see it and then when u get mugged after you do not know if you should start suspecting anyone or not. the conflict/drama would be worst.
not everyone reads through everything in faction chat, it gets buried and people might miss it. not that hard to leave a dm to the person directly, that's something people wont miss and will reply accordingly.
and you didnt actually give the other person a chance to reply you shove it in their face like "take the 300k you cheap people"
it felt a bit rude.
not saying the leader is alright, he can hosp you for such a small matter instead of clearing things up. it's probably good you left for another faction too.
Honestly dude, a 300k balance from a noob, in a small faction, theres no urgency there as that is literally pocket change, and your messages before blocking them could reasonably be interpreted as you don't care about 300k, the only thing that reads as agitation is the fact that you blocked him.
anyways, a 6k fac is not where you want to start your life in torn, 300k is a very small price to pay to learn that I suppose
Where's the Vault Money Request screenshot? Anyway 300k is not a huge amount. Join another faction.
Look at you crying and whining over 300k and a boring chat room. How pathetic!