Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lf spouse

Started by Rappa [4178022] on in Properties.

0 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Rappa [4178022]

Hi everyone! I’m currently trying to unlock the Marriage Merit 💍✈️ and am looking for someone who owns a Private Island with an Airstrip who’d be open to marrying so I can complete this achievement. 

 

I’m still fairly new to Torn, but I’m very active and consistently working on stats, education, and progression every day. I don’t have a lot to contribute yet, but I’m dedicated to growing and being as helpful as I can.

 

If anyone is willing to help a motivated new player reach this milestone, I’d be extremely grateful!

 

Feel free to send me a DM if you’re interested. Thanks! 🙏😇❤️