I feel stupid to think it but all this happening around the globe is similar to getting rid of unwanted, like they are getting rid of countries that will become liability or hurdle in world war 3. This all happening is not for good boys a greater evil waiting for us in the future. We are so cooked!
Cull the Herd
Started by AsadullahGhazi [3743550] on in Politics & Law.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
>I feel stupid
Your feelings are not wrong.
I’m sorry, what? Liability in WW3? What does that even mean? It’s like you’re trying to say something mind blowing but falling very short.