Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unknown two factor identification emails

Started by HerculeSatan [3993624] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
HerculeSatan [3993624]

I just noticed that at some point in the last 24 hours of my making this post, I received 3 emails with codes for two-factor identification. I do not recall needing to authenticate anything, and am not sure hiw concerned I should be about this. Thank you.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Those are being requested from your own IP address, you can check it here. It will be PDA/Torn app or another browser where you are logged out and it is trying to log you in.

 

Thanks!