Im currently class c does anyone know what number your skill has to be to move up ?
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Skill is not necessary...u just need a decent car....Even RS 1 will get u past class C with a decent car
Race skill is not the metric used in racing promotion. It's points won.
What these values are I do not remember, but the wiki does.
Is there a typical range of racing skill when you increase to class B? I know it's down to points won, but I'm interested whether I'm likely to be up against people way above me skill or not when I increase to class B
With 25 total racing points, you move to Class D.
With 100 total racing points, you move to Class C.
With 250 total racing points, you move to Class B.
With 475 total racing points, you move to Class A, and you receive a merit point.
I know that, I'm talking about racing skill, rather than points. My racing skill is just over 14 at the moment and I'm on the edge of going up to Rank B. Am I going to suddenly find myself hugely outranked? You can kinda level hold in racing by making sure you don't win points by avoiding official races
I was able to get to class A with only RS of 9 and in 6-7 months maxed 5 class A cars with points earned, so you now have an idea of what it requires. RS do not matter much in short races where RNG playes a greater role along with a decent car to get u through. Ur RS of 14 is more than enough to get you good finishes even in class A races with max car. U r finding urself outranked bcz of maybe some bad rolls of dice in racing RNG. I will recommend u to get to class A as soon as u can. Overnight Docks 100 laps will be enough to boost ur RS gains daily for now. No need to overstretch it and hold on ur journey to class A.
I reached Class A with 10 RS and got some wins, most of them in Dirt tracks with the Colina Tanprice
So you shoukd go up as soon as posible