Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot take xanax

Started by MIEL [2990584] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
MIEL [2990584]

I attempted on both my computer and the app on my phone. I click on the xanax, click take, then it asks me if I'm sure, and no matter how many times I click "yes", I never actually take the pill. My drug cool down is at 0 of course. I have no other cool downs. I don't get an error message, it's just that nothing at all happens.

glitch__ [3624212]

I found a temporary solution: Using it via TornTools Shortcuts seems to work. Recommend adding it to Quick Items and using it from there, hopefully it works for you too :) Same happened for me for Candy, might work for you too