Hi,
I Changed job yesterday from ARmy to Grocer. I notice this morning that I cannot train anylonger my dexterity. Is that related to my new job ??
Cheers
M.
Started by Morgane_Gigi [4174131] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi,
I Changed job yesterday from ARmy to Grocer. I notice this morning that I cannot train anylonger my dexterity. Is that related to my new job ??
Cheers
M.
You know that you train stats in the gym using energy and not by using job points through your job?
Could it be that you were in Jail for some reason?
The Jail Gym doesn't offer an opportunity to train dex.
Did you perhaps buy Beach Bods membership? It does not have Dexterity.
If you want to train dex switch gyms. You can use any of the gyms you have membership for.
check your other gyms and show a screenshot
Your job will never affect what Battle Stats you can train, only what Working Stats you gain (You'll gain one Primary Stat and half of the Second Stat based on your job position).
What Gym you have activated is the only thing which affects what battlestats you can train. Once you've unlocked a gym, you can change freely between it and any other gym you have unlocked at any time, there's no cost or cooldown. You'll want to activate the gym with the best bonuses available to you for whatever stat you're training.
Company Jobs do impact battlestats
I can exchange job points for defence at mining company
OK cheers, topic closed. IT was effectively the new Gym that does not contains DEX training. I simply switch between gym now. thanks to all for your replies.
M.
Did I say they don't impact battlestats? Or did I say "affect what Battle Stats YOU CAN TRAIN"?
Read, brother.