Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sigs 1$

Started by 8hane [2875215] on in Graphics.

63 replies · 289 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

8hane [2875215]

1. INTERGALACTIC WARRIOR - "15m | Al_Capone5" 

2 Floweress - "35m | BiiGz"

3. LOVE ME - "10m | firewolfboy"

 

Buyouts 75m
Minimum increment of 5m
Starting Bid 10
End Date March 20th

1 dollar bids - buyouts 10m:

A: Digital Demon - "SOLD"

B: Dead Astronaut - "GhettoBlasta "

C: GHOST - "SOLD"

D: Dragon Tattoo - "SOLD"

E: Cultist - SOLD"

F: Stich - "MrPringles"

G: - NARUTO - "SOLD"

H: Draconic - "SOLD"

I: Kakashi - "SOLD"

J: Poli-something - "Al_Capone5"

CURRENT DOLLAR BIDS: 
A:SOLD
B:3
C:SOLD
D:SOLD
E:SOLD
F:1
G:1
H:1

I:SOLD

J:1

FORUM SIGS HAVE A BUYOUT. 10m 

8hane [2875215]

I will probably add more $1 sigs. Check back later, and I'll have a few more. Any requests?

D: