Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Glitch's Scripts - Custom Order Scripts

Started by glitch__ [3624212] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
glitch__ [3624212]

Hey all!

 

I'm offering custom order scripts for cheap.

 

I can make Userscripts (think Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey scripts), Spreadsheets with Torn API integration, and the like. I do not make Discord bots, though. I can also make custom sites, depending on requirements. 

 

If you have an inquiry, feel free to shoot me a dm or a mail and I'll see if it's doable!

 

Price negotiable, rough estimate:

1m-5m for simple works (less than a day's work)

5m-25m for more advanced or tedious works (more difficult work)

25m+ for difficult works (very time-consuming)

 

Price is negotiable, I will give you the lowest price based on difficulty for me to make and the amount of time it would take. I make scripts that use the Torn API and any other API integrations, with a focus on usability.

 

Also see: my free Faction Dashboard GSheet + Script: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16547563&b=0&a=0

 

My other services: Glitch's Graphics - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16545777&b=0&a=0

 

Thanks! :)

Mentions: [Spreadsheet + Script] Faction Dashboard (FREE) · Glitch's Graphics