Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission buttons missing

Started by LJR_LFC [3499663] on in Missions.

1 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
LJR_LFC [3499663]

Is anyone else experiencing this?

 

I can see the mission (Double Jeopardy) but the buttons to accept/decline the mission are missing.

 

I've tried opening in 3 different browsers, but it's the same issue each time. Any ideas?

Ronha [2645298]

Considering this was posted 2 months ago, I find it strange if the same problem persisted.

But just my thought: Perhaps you had already some missions in progress, which means, you can't "accept them all" at once.