Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sold

Started by Murdahface [3567688] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Murdahface [3567688]

Selling strong 9* LS ready to break in 10*

Interested in a fast sale. 700m but willing to negotiate. I have another business opportunity I’d like to explore

 

  • 3+ years old
  • trains sold long term
  • Fully upgraded
  • strong staff


I am the owner but not the current director. Message me with any questions or offers.