Noticed this today.. torn time is 14:51 my time is 9:51 AM. Flying time says 1:31 by landing at 4:24 PM?
I took a screen shot but cant figure out how to upload it.. LMK if you want it
Started by ClintonReilly [2607512] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Noticed this today.. torn time is 14:51 my time is 9:51 AM. Flying time says 1:31 by landing at 4:24 PM?
I took a screen shot but cant figure out how to upload it.. LMK if you want it
Does your in-game clock match your real computer clock (in minutes, not the hour obviously)
If not, go to date and time settings and sync
(I've had similar when my clock was out of sync)
There is a small randomized variance in flight duration when traveling. If you are seeing "landing at XX time", that is a script or extension. Torn does not display your landing time.