The arson requirement was to do less than 25% damage. I did 0% damage (too fast on the extinguishing) and the arson failed.
I'm pretty sure 0% is still less than 25%, so technically this should have passed.
Started by -Mayhem- [171030] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
The arson requirement was to do less than 25% damage. I did 0% damage (too fast on the extinguishing) and the arson failed.
I'm pretty sure 0% is still less than 25%, so technically this should have passed.
There was already a bug report for this - cannot remember if it was closed as "you still need to do SOME damage which is less than the target, not no damage"
Apologies if this was already reported. In any case, the requirement should be updated then to have a minimum above 0% as well.
I believe that this is due to arson damage tracked with decimals and displayed damage is in percentage with rounding, but I cannot verify your exact damage. Assigning to aurel to check/verify.
It's possible to cause 0% damage, however you need to inflict at least some damage to complete dthe task, this was reported before and discussed, thanks.