I just hit a player as part of a mission but after a few hits they didn't lose any points but I lost the fight
Started by Cool-Breeze [2114257] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just hit a player as part of a mission but after a few hits they didn't lose any points but I lost the fight
Not a bug. Their defense is high enough compared to your strength that it completely mitigates the damage you do. Train your strength, use a weapon with the Weaken bonus, or have a friend or faction member assist in the attack so you can deal damage to them.
As above, if your opponent has effective defense which is 14 times or more than your effective strength, then you will hit them for zero damage. This is not a bug.
Thanks!