Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiring!!

Started by Jeffrynoobie [4113630] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Jeffrynoobie [4113630]

Hey everyone! 👋

I’ve just opened a restaurant company and I’m looking for loyal, active employees to grow together from the start 💼🔥

No stat required 

What I Offer:

-Fair salary 💰

-Friendly and supportive management 🤝

-Opportunity to grow as the company levels up ⭐

-Future bonuses once we reach higher stars