Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Remember is life

Started by ExploitZeroDays [4059844] on in Politics & Law.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
ExploitZeroDays [4059844]

Remembering and reliving... I remember selling my first Winchester 1886 for half a million dollars when I was 10 years old because of this guy. Incredibly, for a woman in Virginia, I don't know how, but she still had a whole stockpile of ammunition.

Sannemander [2088627]

Well, f**k you! How is this even law or politics.

 

More people that don't want to do shit for money, you are the parasite of the Western economy 

 

I prefer hard working illegal immigrants against free loaders.